Re: Apologies for multiple messages (Please Help!)

Herb Maeder wrote:
Apologies to the list for getting the same message sent over and over to
the list from my account. I can't yet explain what is happening, but I can assure you that I only sent the message once (and in no way differently
than my other posts to the list).

When I first saw the message, I thought "This is great!" Around the 6th copy, I started to think otherwise. ;-)

Please correct me if I am wrong, but this type of thing has happened to
the list before, right?  I seem to remember it happening to someone else
a while back, but I cannot find it in the archives at the moment.

Sure. Not allot but it has happened before. I think Chris usually puts a block on things like this to stop it, if nothing else is possible.

Can someone please tell me how best to get in touch with the list
administrator to try and figure out what is going on? They contact me
directly at maeder-cygml AT maeder DOT org.

I believe mail to postmaster is the recommended approach. But we may be past it now as it's been over an hour and no more copies. :-)

Holliston, MA 01746