Re: Strange crash for application linked to cygwin libraries.

Peter Ross wrote:
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Mark Geisert <mark@maxrnd.com> wrote:
Peter Ross writes:
I've written an application which does some initialization and then
does a tcp accept.  5 minutes and 20 seconds give or take after doing
the tcp.accept the application aborts with exit code 0.  If I
continually send tcp data to this application then the crash doesn't
occur, it is only after 5 minutes and 20 seconds of waiting for I/O.

5 minutes and 20 seconds is 320 seconds which is 32000 milliseconds.

It's probably not related, but the maximum signed 16 bit value is 32768.

I'm always suspicious when the time is repeatable and the value is
some multiple of a power of 2 :-)

Ralph