Re: Cmake 2.6 and the FindwxWidgets.cmake seems to use the wrong locating logic in Cygwin

Brian Keener wrote:
I'm not sure if this should be posted here or if I should go upstream to cmake.org but I was compiling an application that uses cmake/ccmake and can be compiled on Windows/Linux/MingW/Cygwin and so on. Not a lot of folks try it on Cygwin so I have been stumbling over some of the issues. Anyways - one of its checks is to look for wxWidgets which I don't have and don't believe is a package for Cygwin anyways but cmake kept insisting it was on D:/wxWidgets....Some directory which appears to a default in the FindwxWidgets.cmake script.

This should go upstream. Can you create a bug entry here: http://www.cmake.org/Bug

Thanks.

-Bill