RE: RE: difficulties building graphviz 2.20.2

Thanks Dave!

This did help me get passed iffe. I'll continue now on the graphviz mailing
list trying to figure out why the build breaks building stuff under
cmd/lefty.

Cygwin is treated differently than UWIN when it comes to defining WIN32 and
MSWIN32 which are only set for UWIN in CFLAGS and CSSFLAGS.
When it comes to setting WITH_WIN32_TRUE and WITH_WIN32_FALSE though,
configure bundles UWIN together with cygwin and assumes WITH_WIN32_TRUE.

As a result, when making files under os and ws, the compiler aborts in
cmd/lefty/ws/mswin32 complaining in gcommon about symbols which are not
found in windows.h - which I do have installed.

I suspect it's related. I already tried setting WIN32 and MSWIN32 which
didn't work. Would be nice if there was a clean way out... I'll see if the
graphviz dudes can help me out here...

- JP