"cygintl-8 not found" issue

Having read all that the mail archives offer on "cygintl-8 not found", I would like to report that it and it's install package are both missing from the distribution if one downloads the image and then installs from local.  A grep of the entire tree of directories and files failed to find either.  If they are there, Linux cannot find them.

What was tried (and failed):
Re-install over original install, taking all defaults.
Wiping the install, directory and all, and doing a fresh install
Re-install selecting to re-install all packages
Wiping the install, directory and all, and doing a fresh install taking all packages.

All failed, so I moved the install package to a Linux system and looked for the missing dll.
Not there and not inside any package and the actual libintl8/libintl8-0.15-1 package is also not there.

I can install a prior Cygwin and get things moving and will stop playing with this one.  I'll watch for an update and try again at that time.  No need to reply to me, just pass this on to the appropriate person please.

Thanks,
Doug