Re: lftp missing dependency?

Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:

Andrew Schulman wrote:
Matthew, lftp includes libexpat0 in its list of dependencies in setup.hint:

requires: cygwin libexpat0 libiconv2 libintl8 libncurses8 libreadline6 minires
openssl

Actually, the current version of lftp requires libexpat1: [snip cygcheck output]

I've changed this on sourceware; please update your local copy as well.

Cool, thanks! If we're lucky I'll even remember to check this some time :-) (it's on a VM that I only use for a particular project, besides that I hardly use Windows any more except for one or two apps that I need for work, so Cygwin doesn't get a lot of use).

--
Matthew
If a signature