Re: Bug: 1.7 sshd-config-host "mount -t"

On Aug 21 13:06, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Charlie Page wrote:
> > Using cygwin 1.7.  ssh-host-config contains "mount -t -f"... on line
> > 79.  Changing to "mount -f"... fixes the problem and the script executes
> > without any syntax errors.
> > [...]
> > As I am new to Cygwin there could also easily be another answer
> > I haven't thought of.

Don't get me wrong, but you're not yet *exactly* the right user group
for testing 1.7.  For beginners, I would really suggest to stick with
the current 1.5.25 installation for now.

> Fixed in the new openssh package Corinna uploaded this morning.
>
> However, it does seem that the 'mount' man page for 1.7 needs updating
> to reflect the changes in 1.7's mount implementation.

We have a mount man page?  Oh, right, in the cygwin-doc package.  How
has that been created?  Unfortunately, this package has no maintainer
right now.  If that stays this way, we probably have to pull it from the
distro for 1.7.

For the records, I already changed the usage in the not yet official 1.7
user's guide:

  http://cygwin.com/1.7/cygwin-ug-net.html#mount

Corinna

Red Hat