Cygwin Home Page

The Home Page <http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/> has a "Software" section on the lower half of the page on the right.  The most recent software listed there, "SaVi 1.2.8", is dated "Jan 5 2006".  That seems rather stale to me; it might give people considering cygwin the very incorrect impression that not much is happening with it.

Also, on the "Porting Programs to Win32 with Cygwin" Page <http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ported.html>, the following seem to have been since been made into official packages.  One might consider whether it would be appropriate to de-list them.
  - cadaver
  - GNU screen
  - Singular
  - TeXmacs

Just an observation for your consideration - not a request.  I know you all have a lot more than this going on.

- Barry
  -  Disclaimer:  Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.