Re: Download Cygwin once and intall it several times

I re do all the procedure that I can summarize:

1) from www.cygwin.com I download setup.exe on the PC_A
2) Using PC_A I download all the distribution fron HEANET.IE in the
temp dir c:/temp_cygwin
3) On the PC_B I erased all related to cygwin (file, directory and
using regedit all releted to registry with cygwin and cygnus
4) I copied setup.exe and temp_cygwin  from PC_A to PC_B
5) Using setup.exe I installed cygwin on PC_B.
6) I created the environment variable HOME equal to c:\cygwin\home
7) I created the home directory parallel to bin lib etc
8) I launched the icon on the desktop
I obtained a window where the prompt is bash-3.2$ where I can't run any command.

Christopher Faylor suggest ru run cygcheck how suggest in the report
bug page of cygwin.
To do that I opened a command window on XP I went to the directory
cygwin\bin and I run the cygcheck.exe -s -v -r and the output is
reported attached like cygcheck_out.txt