Problem making a package

Hello,

I made a distribuction package that will include some binaries,
headers, libraries and linker files. I would like them to be at
/usr/local/ so I won't have to configure the PATH for my binaries, but
I can't make setup.exe to install my package.
I packed everything under folders, then run tar and .bgz, I got my
package-1.0.0-1.tar.bgz, I did the setup.hint file, and the setup.exe
identify my package, but it won't install it.

Is there any trick that I forgot?

I tried to use that tool cygport, but it doesn't work as well, it has
so many depencies, and fails at some checks.

I followed almost everything at http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html.

I hope I can find some help here! I'm using 7zip to compress.

Thanks,

[]s
Douglas