Re: cron 00.27

Renà Berber <r.berber <at> computer.org> writes:

> > I started cron ( with "cron-config" command, ( is it possible
> > to configure it to start at win boot ? ))
>
> Cron-config did that.

so I did once and from next time it will be started at boot
time ? Because I did not find this information everywhere.

> > but at 00.27 nothing appened. Did I make something wrong ?
>
> You didn't learn to use cron:
>
> man crontab
>
> less /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cron-4.1-6.README

I read the documents in /usr/share/doc/cron/, the cron manpages
but they did not specify those informations.
Now I read /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cron-4.1-6.README and crontab
manpage but again they don't specify those informations.
You are right about reading documentation, and maybe I had to
look on the web, but I was told that cygwin apps are not exactly
the same as linux apps. So looking in linux apps docs may be unuseful.