Re: cygrunsrv do not automatic start service

Am Samstag 19 Juli 2008 schrieb Brian Dessent:
> Matthias Meyer wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to start my service after network connection is 'up and
> > running' or to restart my service after a failure.
>
> Please read the replies that you have already received, specifically the
> one where René suggested that you configure the service with a
> dependency on the network (-y tcpip).
>
> Brian

I don't recognize the option -y tcpip.
Now I try it but it do not work for me.
In Windows ("Administrative Tools" then "Services") I found the dependencie
to Service "TCP/IP Protokolltreiber" but no running service with that name.
I will try with other services (DHCP-CLient and/or DNS-Client) and tell you
about (un)success.

Thanks so far
Matthias
--