How to run a bash shell script from cygwin coosole

I have a very simple bash script named runRWS.sh:
/************
#!/bin/bash
cd /soapui
ls
pwd
************/

When I run from cygwin console, , I get:
/************
user1@INNO-CNU75109V7 /usr/bin
$ ./runRWS.sh
: No such file or directoryoapui
./runRWS.sh: line 3: $'ls\r': command not found
/usr/bin
************/

I could see that command "cd", "ls" didn't work, but "pwd" was ok.

I have directories mounted as below:
/*************
$ mount
c:\Program Files\eviware\soapUI-Pro-2.0.3\bin on /soapui type system
(binmode)
d:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
d:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
d:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /cygdrive/c type system (binmode,noumount)
d: on /cygdrive/d type system (binmode,noumount)
g: on /cygdrive/g type system (binmode,noumount)
h: on /cygdrive/h type system (binmode,noumount)
m: on /cygdrive/m type system (binmode,noumount)
r: on /cygdrive/r type system (binmode,noumount)