Re: 1.7 constantly accesses floppy drive

Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
Larry Hall wrote:

From what I can see, the fact that the path is referencing 'a:' is
the problem.  You fix that in Windows in the "System" applet in
the "Control Panel".

Nope, Control Panel shows the Path (sic) variable correctly pointing to c:\Windows etc. Besides, if Windows was looking for Windows on a: then the problem would affect everything on the whole computer, not just Cygwin. Also, even in the cygcheck output, all the variables that should go into the construction of the path are correct (home drive and all that stuff).

So $PATH in bash references '/cygdrive/a'? Maybe some strange bug in the path conversion logic if so. Dunno for sure right now.

Holliston, MA 01746