Re: CRON can't cd to HOME

Pierre,

fantastic help, can't thank you enough - I didn't realize you could
explicitly set HOME in the crontab - adding

set HOME=/home/xuser

worked a treat.

For future reference the error is below, hope it helps someone when they
google this.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( /usr/sbin/cron ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
/usr/sbin/cron: PID 966380: (CRON) error (can't cd to HOME).