CRON can't cd to HOME

Hello,
I'm trying to CRON, but I'm receiving error in the windows log saying it
"can't cd to HOME"; yet cron_diagnose.sh completes without any errors. There
doesn't seem to be much reference to this error out there, I've tried moving
home from outside of the cygwin directory to inside and changed permissions
but that does not seem to help.

Cron service runs as Local System and I'm not sure where it takes the home
setting from ? changeing it in passwd file doesn't seem to make any
difference.