Re: Cygwin & MingW: Ressources of sh.exe arent freed after running

Chris writes:
> I tried to compile a new version of gcc and got an error that was saying
> me that no more processes can be started. So I looked into the
> taskmanager and saw that I had too high PIDs (>260.000) and that my RAM
> was full and also the pagefile.

This topic has come up numerous times in the past.  See the archives.  At one
time even I thought there was a Cygwin problem being discovered here.  I was
wrong.  In my case, and in the case of most (all?) other folks seeing this, the
real problem was BLODA.
See <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda> for more.

(Was that two separate copies of 'cygcheck' output?  Please *attach* just one
next time rather than sending as part of the email body.)
Hope this helps,

..mark