Re: wstring support in GCC 4.1.2 in Cygwin 1.5.25-11

Thanks a lot for the valuable information.

I am trying to port my application developed in linux to windows, now as
it is quiet clear that I could not use cygwin, due to lack of Unicode
support,
is there any other alternative to try out my porting activity.

Thanking you all once again for the great help.

Vipin