Re: Cygwin Mail and Exchange Server

I generally use mutt on the command line

ssmtp must still be configured and you need to answer YES to linking
sstmp to sendmail

$ mutt -x -s "the subject" user@domain.com

$ mutt -x -s "the subject" -a "/path/to/file/to/attach"  user@domain.com

$ (uuencode afile afile) | mutt -x -s "subject" user@domain.com

etc,etc

see the mutt page on the web for more info.

I often use cygwin mutt to read my exchange mail via imap when other email clients aren't available.

reid