RE: please help

(http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/ACE-INSTALL.html#cy
> gwin) are a little out of date, but they might work
> for you. Note the
> ACE build on Cygwin is experimental.

We have two choices for this experimental:
1. use Microsoft compiler to do it: ACE and boost
should work under Microsoft compiler. but we may need
to do make changes on make files

2. user windows g++, such as cygwin: We didn't
expected ACE and boost changes as we found now. but
the make system suppose should be stay the same (minor
changes may needed) as we have now.

Looks like we need to rethink it again.

thanks,

James