Re: please help

Thank you for your help.

I have successfully eliminated those two error
messages.

They were caused by the ACE make include files.

In those include files, there are some checking for
library, such as
PLATFORM_AIO_SUPPORT := \
       $(shell test -e /usr/lib/librt.so && echo
-DACE_HAS_AIO_CALLS)

I commented out those checking related to librt.so*
then those error message went away.

I don't know whether Cygwin should include those lib
or ACE should remove those checking.

Anyway, a progress was made.

thanks,

--- "Larry Hall (Cygwin)"