RE: Unable to run sshd under a domain sshd_server account [SOLVED]

Except that is not what I am seeing.  When I run "id" from a console
cygwin shell:
  $ id
  uid=18718(tschutter) gid=10513(Domain Users)
groups=544(Administrators),545(Users),10513(Domain
Users),18169(FDSV-GG-PrxBLD),22611(FDSV-GG-PrxPCAdmins)

But when I run "id" from a ssh shell:
  $ id
  uid=18718(tschutter) gid=10513(Domain Users)
groups=545(Users),10513(Domain Users)

So when I am using pubkey authentication, the user token is not a member
of the "Administrators", "FDSV-GG-PrxBLD", or "FDSV-GG-PrxPCAdmins"
groups.

--
Tom Schutter
First American - Proxix Solutions