openssh, bash.exe, windows 2003, bash stay open

Hi,

I'm using Openssh under Cygwin on many Windows 2003 servers.

The problem:  my users kill the ssh connection (putty and ssh) instead
of using the "exit" command so the bash.exe attached with session stay
open and eventually this cause a problem ( sshd: PID 1944: error:
session_pty_req: session 0 alloc failed.)

It's seems strange to me that the bash.exe stay open.  Do you have any
idea how to solve this issue?

The really old port of openssh for windows
"http://sshwindows.sourceforge.net/"; don't have this problem.

Thanks,
FranÃois