Re: FW: ssmtp with multiple email accounts

> Well, then mutt lets you choose *its* configuration file.

Yeah, but then I have to know in advance which emails I am going to
send before starting mutt, and I'm not that organised (it is pretty
impractical anyway, due to replying to mails using different From
addresses).

Maybe my best bet is to run a script from mutt's send-hook to set up
the ssmtp.conf correctly for the outgoing mail. Or maybe it is even
possible to set the sendmail variable in the send-hook to something
like "/usr/sbin/ssmtp.exe -C~/.ssmtp/<local-part>.<domain>.conf".

I was just kind of hoping someone had already done something, to save
me the work :-) or that I'd just missed something in the way I am
using mutt.