RE: How to make GraphicsMagick ('gm.exe') work? and 'cygdpstk-1.dll'

The newest Cygwin clearly does NOT include this file.

I have lots of machines here with lots of different version of cygwin.
The date of the file I used is
dobrin@murgatroid:/usr/X11R6/bin> ls -al | grep cygdp
-rwxr-x---  1 dobrin Domain Users  248320 Jul 20  2006 cygdps-1.dll
-rwxr-x---  1 dobrin Domain Users   26112 Jul 20  2006 cygdpstk-1.dll

 ( I copied both of these files over as I assumed that they were
related)

I have a machine that still  1.5.18 on it and it has an earlier dated
version of these files  from  2005,  but the same file size as the one I
used.  My upgrade history is .18 to .21 to .24 to .25 so the file I used
was most likely from .21 or .24.  Again.  I'm not a the maintainer and
have no idea what the lib is for (though I suspect it is an adobe
Postscript  display lib) or which of the many x11 packages included it.
/usr/X11R6/bin should be in your path via the $PATH variable. I keep a
personal non-system directory in my path via the $PATH variable so that
I can move files and libs onto my machine  for testing without risking
overwriting system installed files. This is where I put these libs and
why I suggested that you could put them anywhere that  was in the path.
I have access to hundreds of machines and I keep my own
auto-install/autoupdate builds of cygwin going back a few versions so I
personally have these files handy,  but I don't know where on the wide
wonderful web to get them.

I Hope this workaround helps,  but Ideally,  the maintainer will note
this thread and take action.

Bruce