Re: Snapshot cygwin-inst-20080327 regression in ls (permissions?)

On 07/04/2008, Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:

> The next one.  There is no next one so far.

I tried the 2008-04-08-7 snapshot and this seemed fine on my machine.
I also tried rsync again and it all seemed good. The only strange
thing I noticed was that a /cygwin directory was created when I was
pulling from Windows onto Linux; i.e. starting the rsync daemon within
cygwin and then using the rsync client on Ubuntu to pull the data that
I wanted off Windows.

I have the rsync logs in case they're of interest, but I've now
completed my migration off Vista onto Ubuntu, so I can't do any more
testing and I'm dropping off this mailing list, so contact me directly
if you have any questions about this.

Thanks all for your help and speedy responses.

Cheers,

James