Re: Subversion problems with "svn switch", "svn co", "svn switch", because of 'wrong' permissions in .svn/ directories

Hello,

* On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 06:59:56PM +0200 I wrote:

> I have run into the following issue with Subversion on cygwin. Note that
> this problem does not occur when running the original Subversion
> versions from subversion.tigris.org; unfortunately, the ones from
> trigris.org do not work in a cygwin bash.
>
> Ok, here is the description: Sometimes (!) when I do a "svn co" or "svn up",
> I get the following error:
>
> svn: Can't move 'src/arch/riscos/.svn/tmp/all-wcprops' to 'src/arch/riscos/.svn/all-wcprops': Permission denied

Here, I have lied obviously. The problem is not related to the
Subversion client of Cygwin: In fact, it has nothing to do with Cygwin
at all.

It is a problem of my Anti-Virus solution. So, I have already contacted
the company which develops it.

I am sorry for the confusion, and I hope no one of you invested much
time to debug this problem yet.

Regards,
   Spiro.

--