Re: -11: Problem at 1st start when "cygwin.bat" is run by Nullsoft-Installer

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:10:06AM +0200, Christoph Herdeg wrote:
>blub. blub. blubber.
>
>Hey, Christopher: I'm very sorry for apparently having risen your most
>honest anger. I will frefrain from asking questions in the future. Or maybe
>better you simply shouldn't read mine? If you just don't want to help...why
>meddle into my thread?

You're using the mailing list which I am responsible for to ask for help
for something that is outside of the focus of the mailing list and are
skirting on the edge of being off-topic.

And, your subsequent messages in this thread have confirmed my fear that
this is going to degenerate into even more thrashing around trying to
get something working that has nothing to do with the cygwin
distribution.

cgf