RE: Using curses with -mno-cygwin

I'd bet a shiny new quarter that cygwin supports linking to the ncurses
library. Both aalib (aafire) and mc (Midnight Commander) work just fine,
which indicates that curses is a go.
====

ncurses(3X)
ncurses(3X)

NAME
       ncurses - CRT screen handling and optimization package

SYNOPSIS
       #include <curses.h>

DESCRIPTION
       The  ncurses  library  routines  give  the  user a
terminal-independent
       method of updating  character  screens  with  reasonable
optimization.
       This  implementation  is  ``new  curses'' (ncurses) and is the
approved
       replacement for 4.4BSD classic curses,  which  has  been
discontinued.
       This describes ncurses version 5.5 (patch 20061104).

Charles Stepp
Meskimen's Law:
There's never time to do it rite, but there's always time to do it over.