Re: FAQ suggestion

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 09:14:21PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
>:-)
>
>Seriously, though, something belongs in the FAQ
>about this stuff, doesn't it?    My third draft was
>only one quarter satire; most of it was pretty straight
>up.  I can redraft it without the satire if you like.
>Don't assume that everyone who asks the question
>is trying to cheat or bend the rules; I'm a pretty fierce
>free software advocate myself.

I assume that they are either trying to 1) cheat, 2) bend the rules, 3)
not spend any time whatsoever worrying about the problem, or 4) become
annoyed because they have thought about it for thirty seconds and it
seems like we're purposely trying to punish them.

But, yes, sure, a FAQ entry would not be a bad idea.

cgf