about cyglsa.dll

Hi Cygwin expert

I have noticed Corinna had released an LSA authentication package called
cyglsa.dll to resolve windows logon issue at the end of 2006 from
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2006-11/msg00000.html. It is really
cool except the extra-work to install and uninstall referring to the
introduction. I guess the old public key authentication issue for sshd could
never be obstacle any more. But the DLL seems not included in the latest
cygwin package. Is it still under development testing?

I would like to try this module. But I am not sure whether I could get it?
Must I join cygwin-develop alias to get the snapshot?