Re: Konsole or similar in cygwin

I change this stuff by using cmd line arguments, e.g.:

/usr/local/bin/mrxvt -geometry 80x67 -sb -sr -sl 5000 -tnum 2 -tn xterm -cs -stt -bc -b 20 -pixmap '/etc/bgs/Luna.jpg' -vt1.pixmap '/etc/bgs/snow.jpg' -vt2.pixmap '/etc/bgs/clouds.jpg' -e /usr/bin/bash --login -i"

but I don't know whether is it possibile to change these attributes via some menu or some other way, better you check the site of the product.

Ciao,
	Danilo

horacioemilio wrote:
Hi,

I installed and so it but, how can I change colors and background color and
reduce font size ?

Thanks

Danilo Turina-2 wrote:
horacioemilio wrote:
Hi,

is it some way to have Konsole in cygwin ?

I like its features like tabs, etc

Thanks in advance

I use mrxvt, you can find it on SourceForge (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/materm/ ).

Now I must add other text (I think) because the previous e-mail, only composed by the above text, was returned to me with this error:

cygwin@cygwin.com
SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
host sourceware.org [209.132.176.174]: 552 spam score exceeded threshold

I imagine that if I mention Cygwin and maybe X-Terminal and/or X-Server and, finally, the implementation of multi-terminal on single window, that practically, resemble what screen does in text-mode, maybe I will not recognized as a spammer.

Ciao,
		Danilo