fetchmail pops up console windows

Hi

This still bugs me. fetchmail pops up console windows when delivering
mails to procmail.
It doesn't matter if I run fetchmail directly from the commandline (in
my case in a rxvt window under X) or as a service.

I build a debug version of fetchmail. But when running it under the
insight debugger the problem vanishes.

Any hint what could cause this popup windows is appreciated. I'm running
under XP SP2 with the latest packages installed.

Ciao
  Volker

PS: I tried to send this mail with cygcheck output attached, but somehow
it does not arrive. So this time without.