RE: Cygwin Wikia and FAQ

-----Mensaje original-----
De: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] En nombre de
Larry Hall (Cygwin)
Enviado el: lunes, 04 de febrero de 2008 17:14
Para: cygwin@cygwin.com
Asunto: Re: Cygwin Gnome and Cygwin Wikia

Pedro Macanás wrote:

>Please don't commandeer other threads for your own use.  If you have
something to say that doesn't relate to existing threads, just send a
new email message with the new topic to the list.  Replying to an existing
message links that reply to the existing thread, even if you change the
subject.

I was new to the list. Now I have stored the email in the addressbook.

>Any chance you'd be interested in maintaining the official Cygwin FAQ
and/or documentation?  That would be a big help to the Cygwin community.

Yes, we can include it in the Cygnus Wikia and improve it with new questions
(they could be added in the FAQ talk page).

Regards.