HowTo setup cygwin + sshd using hosts.allow and hosts.deny and use detailed logging

Dear Cygwin(ners)!

After googeling a while i´m giving up.
Can someone please give me a small HowTo
I installed the most recent version of the cygwin distri.
( Full blown install)
I can do successfully a ssh to my host.
I have done some customizing to have sshd logging to /var/log/sshd.log.
Solved by installing the sshd by this command:
cygrunsrv -I sshd -d "CYGWIN sshd" -p /usr/sbin/sshd -a '-D -e'

I´m not really happy of the log output cause I only see the hostname , IP
and  the used username, but no timestamp.
Maybe this can be solved be adding a line like this to hosts.allow and
hosts.deny:
ALL: ALL: spawn (echo "Attempt from %h %a to %d at `date`" | tee -a
/var/log/tcp.allow.log | mail root@localhost)

Is this supported by the cygwin sshd?

But anyway I can´t get sshd running and make use of hosts.deny and
hosts.allow

Can some post a decent and small HowTo?

Thanks and best regards
Martin