Nicole, Confirmation Requested

Hi Nicole,

Your request for information has been received but before we can
send you the information you requested, we must first validate
your e-mail address. Once this step has been completed, the
requested information about receiving your instant (30.00 rebate) will be
immediately sent to you.

To validate your e-mail address and give us permission to contact you,
select this link:
http://IncomeBuddy.com/c.php?Njk5NzgxMDg=

AOL and WebTV Users:

If you do not want to subscribe, simply ignore this message.

Sincerely,
Allan Schmidt
allans@netins.net

Remove Yourself:
http://IncomeBuddy.com/r.php?i=Njk5NzgxMDg=

AOL and WebTV Users:

Allan Schmidt - 9412 387th Avenue - Spragueville, IA 52074