problem uninstalling cygwin snapshot 20070813 running in Win XP SP2

Dear Sir/Madame,

Recently I have problem uninstalling cygwin snapshot 20070813 in Windows
XP SP2, i already search in cygwin mailing list and  google for
"cyglsa.dll problem" but didn't get anything that looked promising.

I already follow uninstalling procedure from Cygwin FAQ but  the error
happen permission denied can't delete cyglsa.dll.  When I look at cygwin
snapshot packet, i find that cyglsa-config script making entry in
"/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Lsa/Authentication
Packages", but no argument to uninstall

It's clear that Windows using cyglsa.dll, so I think deleting this
registry entry maybe solve the problem. I run regedt32 with admin
account (runas /user:computername\admin regedt32) back-up my registry in
case something wrong, deleting this entry keys, restarting computer and
delete cygwin along with  cyglsa.dll. But the problem come when i
restarting windows it's acts strange i can't drag-drop icon in desktop,
can't restoring file from recycle bin, can't paste file. When i try to
look at system services almost all crucial services stopped (windows
can't load services).

Would someone provide a pointer or what is in my uninstalling prosedure
missing ?