Re: cvs import issue

Sorry, red herring. The directory names happen to fall into cvs's default ignore category. -N

Norton Allen wrote:
I'm trying to do a 'cvs import' from cygwin and I'm finding that some subdirectories get inexplicably skipped. This reminds me of an old bug with the perl find routines where they tried to do some optimization that used a directory's link count to stop looking for subdirectories before processing all the entries. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Norton Allen