Re: ssh interactive shell not working

Roger Wells wrote:
FWIW,
I seem to be having the same problem. Last week I reinstalled Windows XP, SP2 & Cygwin. Since then I can't ssh into my Windows box. I also observed the:

debug2: channel 0: rcvd eof

but haven't had the chance to track it down. Prior to the re-installation exercise it was perfect for at least the last couple of years. Needless to say I am watching this thread with interest. Let me know if I can send anything along.

This is called a "me-too". ;-) If you find something of worth, please let the list know. Also, FWIW, the thread has moved well beyond the point where you responded, in case you missed the messages that followed.

Holliston, MA 01746