RE: trouble with sshd

> On 02 January 2008 16:00, David Chamberlin wrote:
>
>   Which is a http://cygwin.com/acronyms#3PP production,

LOL.  I hadn't heard that one before.  That's good.

>   If you'd taken a close look at that cygcheck output, you'd have seen.
>
> "Warning: There are multiple cygwin1.dlls on your path"

Man, now I feel doubly-stupid.  First because the answer was right in
front of my face and second because I actually hit this exact problem 4
years ago, the last time I installed apache2triad on a machine, but I
completely forgot about it.  I tell you this time that little gem has gone
into my "when setting up a new machine" notes file.

FWIW I moved apache's cygwin1.dll and all is good now.

Thanks so much for the help!

-Dave