Re: ls: reading directory /: No such file or directory

Just Outta Paranoia,
Wouldnt mounting these smb shares with windows (map \\blah\blahshare\
to Q: or something) solve this? because they simply report a [NULL]
file for me... i use xp-pro-sp2 with my zaurus' smb share...

[user@machine-blectchly ~]$ mount
Z:\Home on /zaurus-home type system (binmode)
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP on /tmp type system (binmode)
\\Zaurus-smb\gunwars on /gunwars type system (binmode)
C:\Cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode, nounmount)
C:\Cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode, nounmount)
C:\Cygwin on / type system (binmode, nounmount)