Re: Need help with Perl/Tk

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Kairys" <kairys@comcast.net>
.
I'll say it again, it would be wonderful if Perl/Tk would work with regular win32 graphical elements but nobody has bothered to develop that.

Well, ActiveState has :)

Actually, I don't think ActiveState do anything other than simply build Perl/Tk from source - same as anyone else can. So the credit for the fact that Tk "simply works" on native Win32 really belongs to the Tk developers. (Faik, some ActiveState identities may well provide input into the Tk development from time to time.)

Cheers,
Rob