Re: Xmgrace problems

Yes, due to some error I got always the src. But now I got the binary for
ash

By the way, it came with the name "sh.exe" isntead of "ash.exe". When I
tried to change its name it did not work, the file just dissapeared !!!

So I made a symbolic link on /bin for my location of sh.exe with the name
ash.exe. Then I used rebaseall, which detected ash.exe but told me some
errors about processes that I should kill.

I killed all of them but still problems, so I edited rebaseall and removed
the check of this error.

Then everything went ok and now I can use xmgrace !!!

Thanks to everybody and specially the guy that told me if I knew C, for his
unvaluable help