Re: script for installing cygwin?

jameshanley39 wrote:
I would like to be able to install cygwin with all the packages I want
automatically, without having to select them all.

(reason is actually because when things go wrong i would like to uninstall and reinstall cygwin, and i do not want to go through that screen selecting a dozen or two packages each time I want to install it)

I guess it could be done with a windows program like AutoIt hitting
arrow keys and maybe moving the cursor. But I am hoping there is a
neater way, like through Cygwin.

There are many ways to achieve this. The easiest, through 'setup.exe', is just select "Install" for the "All" category in the "Select Packages" page of 'setup.exe'.

Holliston, MA 01746