RE: Asynchronous i/o

> > My email manager does not blank out addresses...so I am doing the
> > attactment thing.  Is that ok?
> >
> > Mike
>
>   Epic FAIL, since you ask.  Had any coffee yet this morning?
>
>     cheers,
>       DaveK
> --
> Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
>

> --

What ever.  I really wanted to talk about AIO.  Guess I have to get spanked and treated as a newbie for a while.  I do believe I have adressed the TOFU thing and that other thing that is too loon to remember.

Now, has anybody else thought about this, got some historical info, etc?  Anybody else interested in it?

Mike