Problem in launching a tool due to Bold Font Error

Hi All,

I am trying to launch a tool which required Bold font. I have already
downloaded the Bold font iin my cygwin. Using the following method.

$ mkdir /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/bitmap
$ cp courM12.bdf /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/bitmap
$ cd /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/bitmap
$ mkfontdir
$ xset fp+ /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/bitmap

The above helped me to launch the tool from a particular server.
However, when I tried to launch through another server, it gave the
following error:
              IOOA FATAL INSTALLATION ERROR

Bold Fonts not available. Please see relevant section of the
IOOA installation guide (Section: IOOA Foreign X terminals.)

But I have already added the Bold Font and also successfully launched the
tool in another server.

What could be the problem. Is there anything else to be taken care of?
Please help me out

Thanking in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep S