RE: cygrunsrv: Error stopping a service: OpenService: Win32 error 1060:

Hi

Thanks for your answer.
This is what I get when running ssh-host-config and trying to restart
the service:

$ ssh-host-config
Overwrite existing /etc/ssh_config file? (yes/no) yes Generating
/etc/ssh_config file Overwrite existing /etc/sshd_config file? (yes/no)
yes Privilege separation is set to yes by default since OpenSSH 3.3.
However, this requires a non-privileged account called 'sshd'.
For more info on privilege separation read
/usr/share/doc/openssh/README.privsep
.

Should privilege separation be used? (yes/no) yes Generating
/etc/sshd_config file

Host configuration finished. Have fun!

dwuser@WHMM2476 ~
$ cygrunsrv -S sshd
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error
1062:
The service has not been started.

Phuong