Re: ssh ProxyCommand not finding anything to execute

Thanks for your reply Larry, I will continue with the cwRsync guys.

The 'advantage' of a package like cwRsync is that most Windows users
wouldn't understand or want to dabble with a cywgin install and the
intricacies that go along with it. cwRsync can be installed in about 10
seconds, and requires no knowledge of *Nix; I don't think the same could be
said of Cygwin.  Although I love Cygwin, if you just want a tiny, single
subset of its functionality, then it just isn't worth the full install.

Of course this has it's disadvantages as we are finding out now.....

Thanks again for your help.

Kevin