Re: scp and sftp commands not working on cygwin installed server

Brian,

Thanks for your response.  Not sure what you mean by
"however all of your mounts point to d:\cygwin2.
> That's definitely not right"

Unfortunately I have limited Cygwin knowledge.  Can
you please elaborate what mounts are and about how
to/risks of changing them to point to d:\cygwin
instead of d:\cygwin2.  We are currently using cygwin
for our ITG application to connect with remote servers
and I wouldn't want to negatively affect anything.  I
will also start looking at the documentation on mounts
on the cygwin site.

Thanks,
Sam