cron

 <<cronbug.txt>> Hi

I have been using cygwin on windows to do daily backups with the rsync
utility, and triggering this process using cron.

Over the last 2 years I found more and more machines in my department
for which I can not get cron to work anymore, and forcing this backup to
be done manually. I have tried to fix this by "RTFM", cron_diagnose.sh
(no problem found) and cron-config, but I am still missing something.

We use Cygwin on Win XP (32 and 64 bit) and Server 2003.

I attach the cronbug.txt file.

Can you please help?

Thank you

Alexander Polson

The perusal, use, dissemination, copying or storing of this message or its attachments and the opening of attachments is subject to PBMR's standard email disclaimer available at internet address: Pebble Bed Modular Reactor (Pty) Ltd - Disclaimer or on request from the sender.